Saturday, May 26, 2012



I'ts Saturday morning and I'm going to a play workshop for the 20% Theater
it's called the "my naked self workshop" -but trust me they won't see my
naked tush -it's a psychological nakedness were talking about -talking
about who you really are behind the mask -some writing some acting
exercises -this theater group is especially trans supportive and I hope
to meet some more trans people and allies here.

in the meantime, I'm sitting at my keyboard in my jeans skirt, purple
top and platform wedges, and waiting for my light pink nail polish to
dry :)  Quess what I'm wearing to the workshop.....

I'm still thinking about my friend, but really there's absolutely
nothing I can do but make some time to stop by and see her
after class next week.

After the workshop, I may go over to Como park then head back to
my church for a faith group there that meets on Saturdays at 6pm
so I'll get home around 8pm and that's a long day - but I enjoy a
full day like that when I'm all dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment