Wednesday, May 30, 2012





Well time to get ready for Day #2 -I did my nails last night, so it's not going to
take too long to get ready.  By the time I got back from seeing my friend. I'd
spent about 12 hours dressed up, and I think I was a little drained but it really
seemed pretty natural at this point.  There's a definite tendency to be really shy
and to be more comfortable and socialize with the women and avoid the men,
but then the men are avoiding me too I think - class itself is going to be easy
but getting used to being a woman in public is a very new experience and it's
invaluable getting accepted like this and getting used to thinking of going out
dressed up in public as completely normal - breaking down that fear of talking
to "regular people" when I go out in public, and just taking for granted that
I wear makeup and womans clothes and that's normal and people should just
accept that..... well I'm working on it.

There will be some company representatives coming in today so I want to
look especially nice today, but I think I still want to wear pants instead of
the skirt today (I'll wear the skirt Friday)

Otherwise practice tonight -the band will tease me about being a girl all day,
but they're good guys -I just feel talking about living as a woman when I'm
dressed up as a guy -it really brings home the dichotomy -but it's another thing
I need to get used to and they are good people so it's good experience.

Art Fair Saturday, and Blaine Aviation Days so the weekend will be busy

No comments:

Post a Comment