Thursday, May 24, 2012



it rained pretty hard today.  I got dolled up and went to see my Psychologist
after a month absence.  In that period a lot has happened -most importantly
that I am entering a retraining program on Tuesday as a trans woman - the last
time I had a session transitioning to full time seemed impossible because of the
impossibility of finding a job presenting myself as a woman, now I'm entering a
program, enrolled as a trans woman and will be looking for work that way when it is
completed - so a lot has changed - so I talked about my new training program,
and coming out to my band, and my friends and how I'm  really pretty happy
these days other than being so broke - I was kind of hoping to formulate some plan
of action or something I don't know, but it didn't really happen and I don't really
have a plan these days - other than the obvious one: I'm enrolled in a training program,
on Tuesday, I'm going to put on my makeup, put on a skirt and drive to class and
take a seat in the classroom -which is pretty amazing that this is for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment