Sunday, May 27, 2012





I've been going to church dressed up pretty much since I started going out in public 
en femme back in October, and that's how I started my day today

I wound up at the Bell Museum at the U of M campus which is free on Sundays 
and I find the dioramas interesting -here's a virtual tour link: 
http://www.bellmuseum.umn.edu/Information/ExploretheBell/index.htm

In between I stopped at a hospital where a friend of mine is staying, and while
she looked kind of drained, I was pleased to see how well she was doing -I'm not
an idiot or a pie-in-the-sky type, but maybe because I am trans too -I walked out
of there thinking  I was glad I visited her- so I'm hopeful and nervous

That's all I got today -class starts on Tuesday! I was talking about wearing a skirt
the first day, but everyone thought the outfit I had on today : beige pants,
brown flats, and a nice print blouse was really cute - so I may just wear that
instead -don't worry  I'm going to wear a dress and heels to one of these classes
 -it is a free country after all   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment