Sunday, May 20, 2012



So the second shot is one of the historic buildings at Murphy's Landing
http://www.threeriversparks.org/parks/the-landing.aspx a recreated
historic village and I'm going with a Meetup group for a behind the scenes tour
which is very exciting - I was pretty nervous the first time I went to one of
these meetups with this group not knowing what to expect but everyone just
accepted me and really was very relaxed about it - but I have been presenting myself
in womans clothing enough that I tend to forget that I am in drag, unless someone
get's all worked up about t - and they have been very nice to me -this particular
day, a large percentage of the people will be women (cis women, but at least one
trans women (not including myself) and I know a few of the women identify as
Lesbian, so it is a pretty comfortable group for me to associate with -but the
prospects of meeting a guy at this particular meetup aren't all that great-sigh)
Im going to bring my camera and take a lot of pictures, and I really want to wear
a skirt, but I may wear girls jeans just because it is outdoors and maybe muddy
(iit rained last night)
so anyways I go to Church early because I volunteered to help out with the
community meal, go to service, help out with the meal for an hour, then drive
over to the Landing take the tour at 12:15 then at 6pm I'm back at the church
for the Pizza and STD talk (I know, ewww, but it's good to know and be thinking
about the risks of rushing a relationship) that's a pretty full day so after that I go home
so I'm presenting as a woman all day today (yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment