Sunday, May 20, 2012


That would be my little puppy girl who's still recovering from being spayed
on Friday -I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at the picture, but she's a good
girl and she's still not got her energy back and so she slept most of Sunday
which was good because I was gone most of the day

I decided to wear my faded jeans (size 16) with a purple top, black boots
and a black purse and went to church -like I do almost every Sunday
-but because I had gone the last two weeks, but was not dressed as a
woman when I went back to dressing as a woman this week I attracted
a little more attention than usual. After the service and the community meal
I headed over to Murphy's Landing for a Meetup group event for people
who like museums - this is just a random group of everyday people, but
the group is totally open to trans people or me at least, but I still am pretty
shy and I don't socialize as much with the group as I should, but it really has
nothing to do with anything other than I'm pretty shy (but I am getting better).
The group is very open to me and I can relax and its a good group
so here are some pictures I took:













so I had a good time, it rained a little but I brought an umbrella,
took a bunch of pictures and chatted a little so it was fun

then I stopped at the coffee shop (a trans friendly coffee shop in Minneapolis)
bumped into some people I know, picked up  brochure for a queer art show
that I'm going to submit some work to, then I decided to go over to the
"Trans day of celebration at an adjacent park - which had about 40 trans
people and allies, and it was fun -there was some ceremony then free food
and I talked to a bunch of people (well honestly most of the people I talked
to I knew all ready but I did meet some people too) I got my picture taken
standing next to a very pretty trans friend of mine by the photographer for
Lavender (the Twin Cities monthly gay magazine - she has a section for
group photos, but she wasn't interested in my picture, I just helped make it a
group photo -like I said, my friend is very pretty )  so I was there about three
or four hours all told and as the sun was going down, it was time to call it a day,
so I'm back home now.
-note to self -Living Table

No comments:

Post a Comment