Monday, May 28, 2012



So I spent all day today dressed as a guy -I made some arrangements with a friend
to go to an Art Fair on Saturday and I'll be dressed as a woman for that of course,
so next Friday, (not this Friday but next Friday) is the next day I could possibly
spend all day dressed as a man - not that I would, but if I wanted to spend all
day dressed as a guy - I'd have to wait almost two weeks to do it :) :) :)
but I'm dressed as a guy right now - doing my laundry so that everything I wear
tomorrow is clean.  I all ready went through and made sure I had everything
I need in my purse that I need so all I have to do in the morning is get up,
take a shower, shave, put on my makeup put my clothes on and drive to class.

I may put on my nail polish tonight, and I'll probably shave my legs even though
I'm wearing beige girls jeans and a print top so nobody else would ever know.

after class I'm going to stop at the hospital if I can and see a friend that
I care about, and stop over at the arboretum and walk around a bit

(OK this is way devious but I told my parents I wanted to take them to see
a band concert at Como park -cost $0.00 and I'd take them to the Conservatory
too -cost $2.00 per person) but we were running late so I said let's go to the
Arboretum instead and drive around, see a garden quickly then go over to
the concert -then I suggest that we got a family membership we could go
over there sometimes (I used to have a single membership and didn't realize
that a family membership cost $85.00 -so OK I feel guilty, but I have a
membership card now, and I really didn't plan it that way but dang it -
I'm going to use the card if I have it.....honestly I really didn't plan it that way).

After the arboretum we went to the concert which was fun then they took
me to dinner at Don Pablos - so it was a good day spent with my parents
and my mom knows I am dressing up as a woman in the morning and starting
classes, but we've decided not to tell my dad, so we didn't talk about it,
but it was a good day spent with my parents, and the last full day as a man
in what will be quite a while.

Tomorrow I'm not going to be dolled up all day - I talked to a musician
friend about where he is playing and I'm going to go to a jam he's at
and sit in for a few songs on my harp -so that'll be fun but I can't
stay out too late because I have class again Wednesday morning

this is trans means -transitioning between two states -neither fully one nor
the other switching back and forth - which is fine -I'm looking forward to it




No comments:

Post a Comment