Saturday, May 19, 2012





Oops!  So I rushed back with my parents at 4pm got home at 4:45
got dolled up and left the house at 5:30 (I'm out to my mom, but we
decided not to keep it quiet to my dad  )
at 5:30 I hopped in the truck and drove over to the church and
got there just before 6, and start to wonder -where is everyone?

Oops! yep, I got the date wrong -it's tomorrow, but I sat in
on a really interesting church group discussion on Attack and Fear
as the subject - and boy if anyone knows about attack and fear, it's
a trans person -it was really interesting looking at it from the perspective
of Jesus teachings and I'm not going to preach but they had me read from a book
(not the Bible, just someones' book) and one thing I read which I thought was
interesting was:

if you react as if you are persecuted, you are Teaching persecution

ie if you react like a persecuted victim you are teaching others how to
persecute you and once they learn how to persecute you they will
persecute you again and again

anyways I thought the class was interesting.  I'll probably go to the class
next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment