Tuesday, May 22, 2012















I'm going to submit 12 pieces for the Dirty Queer show - which is supposed to be
a whole lot "naughtier" than my work is - but because my work is so heavily
trans-themed in nature, even though it is PG-13 at worst, hopefully they let
me exhibit
these are all works from my old blog "Transformative Honeymoons"
Submission address is dirtyqueershow@gmail.com
and the deadline is June 15th 2012 -it is held Sat. June 23rd at the Intermedia Arts
Theater in Minneapolis

What started out as a night at the theater with a trans woman friend has grown all out
of proportion - and so tonight it sounds like me and three other girls will descend
on a theater in Minneapolis to see "The Compleat Female Stage Beauty"
walkingshadowcompany.org
about a Male actor back in the days when men played womens roles-
well that has just come to an end and the actor now has to learn how to
play mens roles and he is being taught by a woman how to act like man,
so it sounds like it'll be fun - I'm going to wear a black pencil skirt, a black
blazer with white trim, black ankle high boots with 4" heels, and while no
one else will get to see it, my black corset - so it should be fun

PS-update the play was a lot of fun and is actually quite good and well acted
I'd recommend it


No comments:

Post a Comment