Wednesday, June 6, 2012



Yeah! I just got an email that my work will be shown at the Dirty Queer show
(an earlier link shows the works I submitted) -the Show is at the Intermedia Arts
and the email added this: "would like to have you present at the Artist Reception on 
Saturday, June 23rd from 5 to 7 p.m. as well as the rest of the evenings activities"
so that's going to be fun - obviously I am going to wear a dress and heels


So Day #6 went well -there's a test tomorrow on Microsoft Office -but it's
just the basics and other than learning some terms like task bar and browse
window and things like that it's going to be really easy so some typing practice
a review for the test then take the test.
I wore a black skirt which is a little bit stretchy so it clings to the legs and looks
good on me - I need to lose the belly, but my legs are very pretty so I wore a black
sweater, black skirt and black pumps which is a really fun outfit and I hated to
get out of it but my dad is in the hospital and I haven't come out to him, so I saw
him and picked up my mom and took her home and band practice tonight.
(Dad moves to the nursing home temporarily today, so I'll go see him again tonight
before practice)
I decided I want to go on a government program for unemployed poor people
because I need health care and I want to get the blood work done to see if
I could go on hormones and I can't afford that without health care so, I'll
do that Friday I think -my psychiatrist said the phone number to call is 211
if you are in a similar situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment