Monday, June 11, 2012



Day #9 -I got my Microsoft Word test results back - I missed one question
so I got an A the next test is on Wednesday on Excel.  I'm helping another
student and it's a guy this time - so that makes things interesting -he's
very masculine, and it's hard not to be sitting there thinking we're both
guys ( well sort of) but he really is much more masculine than me, even
if I took the makeup and nail polish and all that off, but actually he's
eager to learn and it's a lot more interesting helping someone than sitting
there waiting for the rest of the class, so it was an OK day, another guy
smiled at me and said hi, all nice and everything, and I was a little surprised
because I didn't think I looked very good today,

My printer broke down last night so I called a friend and she's going to
print off the 36 prints for the Dirty Queer show on her photo printer
and I said I'll pay her back if I make any sales at the show - but it
really was an imposition and hopefully I can actually sell something
and pay her back That still leaves me needing a printer, but right now
it's a matter of day-to-day.

I'm going to post a recording I made of the Farmers Market gig
yesterday with one of the guys in the band that's going to play
at Pride in two weeks.  We joked about how I'm going to be in a
dress for that gig, but I wasn't in a dress yesterday - still it's
good music I just have to find some time to put a song on-line
from the recording I made.

[ UPDATE - OK here's the recording (I'm playing harp):




Otherwise I'm back in guy mode. I'm going to take a jog with the dog,
then go see my father and hopefully get my new medical card today.
I'm thinking I'll wear slacks, brown boots and a blouse tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment