Thursday, June 14, 2012


Day #12 third week completed - pretty routine day I got the
results back from the Excel test - 90% -so a very low A, but
any sort of B on the third test gives me an A for the course,
assuming I don't miss any days next week.

I just wore tan slacks, a kind of loose animal print blouse and
brown flats and I felt under dressed when another female student
wore a skirt and a really nice jacket and the teacher wore a skirt
and jacket too, so I'll make up for it by wearing something nice
on Monday.

Band practice tonight and some stuff for my parents so
I'm back in boy mode all ready today

Tomorrow,  I have to go fight a traffic citation
(I just have to show documentation that my license wasn't
expired -it wasn't but it's a long story) -since it is before
a judicial person I don't think I'm going to dress up -so
unless I go to the 90's at night I will be boy all day Friday.

Saturday morning Ill dress up for a carnival at the church
(Im going to do some fire juggling and maybe play my dulcimer)

UPDATE -KFAI Fresh Fruit show -hosted by Roxanne Anderson
talked about the Dirty Queer show (June 23rd) and mentioned
the Visual Artists -including me, Stacy Wilderness in a list
 -it's at the Intermedia Building the Artist Reception is 5 to 7 pm
The show also talked about the history of the "Power to the People"
stage at Pride where I will be playing (en femme) with my band
Blues Afternoon on Sunday (June 24th) at 11:30 to 12 (noon).

here's the link:
http://kfai.org/archive/2012-06-13?date=2012-06-14

UPDATE #2 -so I went in drab (boy mode) down to the
hearing officer in Edina and she says that since I got the
citation for an expired license after an accident, she couldn't
even look at the documentation that the license wasn't expired
at the time, so I have to go to court next Friday at 8:30.
Now there is now way I'm going to humiliate myself like this again,
If I have to go to court, I'm wearing a nice skirt and blouse -really,
if she couldn't handle the case, she should have told me before
making me drive all the way down there dressed as a guy, sitting
around waiting for an hour etc -what a waste.

Update #3 -I'm dressing up and going over to a friends tonight
and she's going to cook me dinner (very nice) so I'll have to go
over to the 90's some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment