Saturday, June 9, 2012




















I used to take a lot of aviation photo as a hobby, so I was pretty excited to
see to the Mankato Air show today with the Blue Angels, John Mohr, 
Sean Tucker, Julie Clark, Otto the Helicopter, and a good wing walking 
acting (John Darcy) and the Aeroshell team and a couple other acts.  
It was a lot of fun and I got a few good photos along with several pictures 
of blue sky (where's the airplane in that picture?) b-I didn't go in drag,
mainly because it was so hot I wanted to dress casually and comfortably
(i.e. I looked like a bum) - I had a really good time but it was very expensive
($25.00) so I won't be going out tonight -instead I'll take the dog and stop 
by the temporary nursing home and see my father.  

I will be dressed up for church of course, but then I'll do a quick change
and play with one of the guys in my band at a Farmers Market
(I want to wait for Pride before I play in drag) -because I spent so much
today, I won't go out this week but it was worth it and I have the picture
to prove it. 

UPDATE- I didn't get dressed up for church, instead I went straight to a
Farmers' Market where one of the guys in the band I'm in was doing a 
solo gig for a couple hours and I sat in with him -he did say he was a little
surprised since he thought I'd show up dressed up (the band hasn't
seen me en femme yet) I said I was waiting for Pride to show up 
dressed up but I did show him a picture of me with make up on that
I had on my cell phone, and we talked casually about it a little but
it'll seem a little funny letting them see me in a dress the first time,
but the Farmer's Market gig went well and I'm going to see my father 
in a little bit, then I'll just hang out at home and go to bed early 
Class #9 is Monday and of course I get dressed up for class (I think 
I'm going to wear girls jeans, black boots with heels and a blouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment