Wednesday, June 20, 2012




Day #15 - I wore a dark brown knee length skirt
with a deep purple velvet top and brown sandals
with 4" heels - I did get some good comments on
the outfit, and it's kind of hard to be terribly butch when
you're walking around in a slightly tight skirt and
sandals with 4" heels. It really forces you to take small
dainty steps.  enough silliness - I got 100% on the Access
exam, so I get an A in course and a Certificate tomorrow
(the last day of Tier 1) - I arranged to take the entrance
test for Tier 3 on Monday at 8:30 and I see my psychiatrist
on Tuesday, I'll probably go to a support group Wednesday,
and etc...so it's starting to look like even though I have 
next week off I'm still going to wind up dressing up as a
woman pretty much every day any ways (I'm trapped!
-I'm kidding of course I could stop any time I wanted to
(doesn't that sound like a load of bull)-actually while rationally
things are really screwy emotionally I'm pretty comfortable with
the routine right now)

July 2nd is the start of the Tier 3 Program from 9 to 3:30,

five days a week until Sept 21st,  day #16 -tomorrow is the 
end of the Tier 1 program, other than a bit of a cold, today
was a pretty easy day,


UPDATE: I was over at a friends house giving her a practice
interview last night and I called her up today to see how she did,
and THEY OFFERED HER A JOB!!! and of course she accepted.
so, assuming the paperwork goes through and all that, which 
it will - I now personally know a trans person who is gainfully
employed in a position of responsibility and making a very good
living while living full time as a woman -so it is possible.


incredibly difficult - yes //  impossible - no  // there is a difference



No comments:

Post a Comment