Sunday, June 17, 2012



That would be me on page 170 of this months Lavender magazine -I'm the 
woman on the right on the bottom image taken at the Trans Day of
Celebration a couple weeks ago posing with a couple friends of mine.
A couple other friends are in two of the other pictures too -so that's
fun to see myself and my friends in Lavender.

I wore a black skirt, black pumps, a silver and black fringed top with
a lightweight black jacket trimmed with the silver to church today -it looks 
really nice on me and a couple people said so-this may be the outfit I wear 
on-stage when I play with my band on Sunday at Pride - but I'll add a 
corset and hip pads and bigger boobs -so I'll sort of be in drag when I 
perform.  I'm really looking forward to next weekend.

Anyways, Church service was good, and afterwards I went downstairs for the
community meal (third Sunday) for a good meal then went with another friend
to a local Gay bar with a male friend of hers and talked and had a couple
Bloody Mary's and a beer, got home about 2pm with a little buzz, took off my 
makeup and now I'm headed over to see my Father at the managed care center
for Fathers' day, after that I'm just lounging around -it's been a busy week
and I have class in the morning.  I'm going to wear a skirt because when Tier 3
starts up in a couple weeks and I'm doing maintenance training I don't think
I'll be able to wear a skirt to class anymore -it  just won't be practical -so
I think I'll wear skirts all 4 days next week, just so I'm not regretting not
wearing skirts when I had the chance - of course I'm still going to be going
to class as a woman, I just will be wearing pants and slacks not skirts
and dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment