Sunday, June 3, 2012


My dad is doing amazingly well compared to last night - he's talking,
sometimes it's hard to understand what he's saying but he's very quick
mentally, and the doctor wanted to demonstrate some of his loss of
mobility on his right side by giving him a simple dexterity test and he
did it like it was a simple dexterity test and the doctor was pretty
surprised because he couldn't do the test this morning, but he can
do it now, he couldn't talk last night but he can talk now - he's
still in the Intensive Care Unit, but I was really extremely happy
to see him doing so well, and the family was much less stressed
out and more like a real family - so today was so much better than
last night.

I didn't dress up all day -because I'm not out to my dad -but I am
out to my mom -it's very strange, but for now I'll keep hiding it from my
dad - so when I go over to the hospital after school I'll have to take my
makeup off, and put on boy clothes and see my dad, pick up my mom
and drive her home ( she's got a ride to the hospital with my other brother).
I'll change in a restroom at a trans friendly coffee shop and hopefully I don't
have to do this for too long.  but in the meantime.....

I called a friend who is a deacon at my church to wish her happy
birthday tomorrow and casually mention my friend in the hospital
and how it'd cool if she did stop by and see her -and I do think
it would be good for them to sit down and have a real talk, but
the way I went about it seems a little sneaky - I mean I'm devious
enough to be a woman aren't I?

I called the friend I hung out with yesterday and talked about my
dad and some other stuff when I got home from the hospital,
and that was pretty much my day - so I was in guy mode all day today
even though it is very rare for me to not get dressed up on Sundays
(I go to church 99.99% of Sundays, and almost always go en femme)

I decided I want to wear a skirt and pumps to school tomorrow,
but I'll stop the  hospital to see my dad and pick up my mom dressed
as a guy and my friend should be released from the hospital tomorrow
and I'll probably see her and I'll  be dressed as a guy because I don't
 have time to change back  (it's very confusing sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment