Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Day #10 - I wore a really pretty light blue skirt and jacket, pumps a very
nice floral blouse that looked like it belonged with the skirt, so obviously
class is pretty easy these days when I lead with what I wore- but it is
fun going to class in something so business-like but very feminine.
Even the teacher commented on how nice the outfit was. Then after
the typing test (32 WPM, 100% accuracy) she commented how I could
improve my speed a little and go into admin. - I smiled because a) it's
cool she thinks I'm too girly to go into maintenance, b) I really want
to go into building maintenance and am exceptionally qualified for it and
c) I really need to get out of the office environment  having worked in
cubes most of my life - I was tipping the scales at 279# wen I gave notice
a couple years back -but yeh, I'm not going to get to dress like this when
I'm painting the ceiling or putting up the drywall or whatever
so I'm having fun now -Test tomorrow on Excel but it'll be easy
I'm thinking I'll wear my brown skirt, purple top, and brown sandals
with the 4" heels

I might be selling my drum kit to get some money coming in -money is really
nice to have.....

My friend is going to finish printing off my artwork for the Dirty Queer
show (my printer died a couple days ago) -I get to pick them up
tonight and drop them off after class. I was worried I was going to have
to cancel -if you've ever seen my work, it is so not dirty that it's
in the show only because I'm trans -it is really PG-13 at worst and
some of the other peoples work will be pretty filthy -but if you
know that going in all you can really do is blush and act shocked :)

Now that I'm in the State Food program -I'm eating really good-
fresh fruit, cheese, milk, orange juice -but I haven't gotten my
State Health card -it's only been a couple days though.

[Update - I got the forms for the Health Plan and filled it out and
it's in the mailbox - pretty soon now I'm going to have health
and dental care - yeah!]

No comments:

Post a Comment