Thursday, June 21, 2012



Day #16 - Graduation Day - I got a certificate for graduating the Tier 1
class and another certificate for perfect attendance.  It was fun, there was a
speech and shaking hands with the teacher and the director and cake and
etc - so very easy day  but it was fun.  The class does have 6 continuing
education credits and we covered Word, Access, Excel, and some job related
skills so I have to go and update my resume next week.

I wore the stretch black skirt, the silver and black top and black pumps,
it's a very nice outfit - but it looks professional (well, if you're a secretary,
not so much so if you're going into building maintenance, like I am,
even if I am presenting as a woman)

So the Tier 1 class was a lot of fun and I attended every single class
dressed as a woman, and it was really nice, and people were friendly
to me, and it was a very good experience in getting used to presenting
myself in public as a woman and getting used to that.

As much as I always dreamed of it and feared it and everything else,
the reality is it is very pleasant, it's nice and comforting and reassuring,
and because the classroom environment was well maintained, everyone
was throughout the entire experience really polite and curteous and
so at the end I'm looking at what would have been at one time impossible,
but really now I'm thinking that was pretty  easy.

16 days presenting myself as a woman in a class where I completed the
class (with an A of course) and what else is there to say -it was nice.

I take the tests for Tier 3 on Monday, then Tier 3 classes start July 2nd
(and of course I will be presenting as a woman).

Afterwards I went down to a downtown clothes closet and picked up
about 5 pairs of woman's pants and capri's  and about 4 woman's shirts
and surprisingly a pretty skirt and a nice light blue skirt and jacket and
a really gorgeous reddish-purple blouse - so I've got enough woman's
pants to wear for maintenance class shop days and on the job training"
days.

Then I stopped by the Intermedia building and took a look at my artwork,
(12 prints laid out on a table as I instructed) so the exhibit is all set for
Saturday's reception at 5pm -then I drove home and changed.

I guess I'm not going on a date Saturday - I never heard back from the guy,
Oh well, between the art show and the gig the next morning dragging some
guy around I barely knew would've been a pain in the tush anyways

I'm back in boy mode of course, court tomorrow morning - I'm going to
wear my blue dress suit with the purple top and greyish blue pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment