Sunday, June 24, 2012


That is me, playing my harmonica on-stage at Pride.
Yes, I'm in a dress! We did really good, the crowd
was a little small but we were drawing people in and 
got a good reaction from the crowd we had and the
 music itself sounded really good - I have a recording 
so I'll post some more pictures (the pictures were 
taken by my friend Michelle). I t was a lot of fun and 
some friends showed up to cheer me on - which is
wonderful - as a performer, having a friend show up
is really amazing - so seeing several friends out there
really was just wonderful.
I have the recording of the show -but I'm exhausted
today so I'll post a couple songs tomorrow, along
with a few more photos,
Immediately after our performance, me and the lead
singer gave a live interview on KFAI - and I haven't
heard it yet but they coaxed us into a Harmonica/Singer
song which -well let me put it this way -do you know
any harmonica/singer groups?  Anyways we improvised
something from one of the songs in our set list - but I'm
sitting playing and thinking ""how the heck did I get myself
into this?"  -I'm sure it's in the archives of KFAI all ready,
but I'll wait until tomorrow and add that link too -even if
it is really embarrassing - it's live radio at Pride about
me and my band and if I look a little silly  -so what -
we are making up music as we go live on the air -
who does that?
There's more but I'll write about it tomorrow, and
add the audio links and some more pictures,
and talk about the peacock lady, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment