Tuesday, June 19, 2012






Day #14 - I wore the light blue dress suit with a purple blouse and
black pumps. The skirt is about knee length, and it looks very
businesslike and very feminine - all the guys have been thinking that
I'll going into Admin to be a secretary when I complete Tier 1 - so
one guy was pretty surprised to hear I was going into the building
maintenance and energy audits program - and I probably won't
get to wear the skirts as much in the Tier 3 programs.  That's why
I'm making a point of wearing a skirt everyday this week.
The test went well and that's the last test for this class, all I have to
do now is go to the last two days of class and I will graduate -there's
a certificate and everything and I will have attended every single day,
and every day I was dressed up -actually it's gone amazingly smoothly
and it hasn't been at all stressful (knock on wood)
After class I had to drive to St Paul to the motor vehicles dept
and get certified proof that my license wasn't expired back in March
of this year (it's a computer glitch -but because I was in an accident I
have to resolve it in court on Friday - I plan on wearing this same dress
suit to court)
Then it's the same old routine -stripping down, taking off the makeup
driving over to see my dad (who we've decided I won't come out to
 and certainly not at this time) so I go over to see my dad and pick up my 
mom and I dress like a guy to do this -so I'm back in boy mode again.
I'm going to go jog a couple miles, work put at home a bit
Then lounge around and shake a little cold


PS -I may be meeting a guy for a date this weekend -just coffee and a chat
but it's been a while since my last date, so of course I'm looking forward to
it if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment