Friday, June 8, 2012





My class schedule is 4 days a week, so I have Fridays off.
I dressed up in my jean skirt, black boots and blouse today.
I went downtown (Minneapolis) to the Century building
and signed up for the EBT card ($200 per month of food)
and the MHCP (Minnesota Health Care) -the EBT card
was issued there and it should be active tonight 
and the Health Care should be active next week -I still
have to get the forms back and select a provider and I'm 
all set - my Psychiatrist doesn't accept Medica, but any of
the others work so I'll just pick one of the others really.
Then next week I'll start calling on getting the test done
to see if physically I'm healthy enough to go on hormones,
and try and find a dentist for a cavity I've had for the last
year or so.  

So that went pretty quickly and other than getting a ticket for
$32.00 for parking in the wrong place (I thought it was a 
parking space but it is only at certain times -what a crock...)

Right now I've got my makeup off and I'm going to work out a bit,
take the dog for a jog, run an errand for my mom, then visit my dad 
at the rest home and pick up my mom and take her home,
and I don't plan on dressing up tomorrow when I go to the airshow,
so Sunday for church is the next time I dress up probably.l


No comments:

Post a Comment