Thursday, June 7, 2012



Day #8 So I've completed my second week of going to class
as a woman and it's been fun.  The test on Microsoft Word
was pretty easy but the next two tests are on Excel and
Access both of which I know nothing about so finally I'll
actually get to learn something new in class. in the program,
this 4 week class is called a Tier1 class and in ends in two
weeks then I have a short break and start the much longer,
much harder Tier 3 classes (which are 8 hours per day).

I want to go ahead and get my blood work done so that
I could start on hormones if I decide I wanted to.  That will
require entering a MinnesotaCare program for poor, unemployed
Minnesotans like me, but my understanding is it will pay for the
health exams and the hormones and my psychologist visits -so
I called 211 today they referred me to MNcare(651-489-2273)
but I had to leave a message since I called too late -
I also called about the Food assistance program, and there's a
form to fill out online for hennepin county :
www.hennepin.us - I'll download the form after I take the dog for a walk.

Otherwise my dad looked really sleepy, but OK -I brought the dog over
since he's at a local nursing home that let's dogs in to visit:

and that picked him up a bit and then I drove my mom home -of course
I am in drab at the nursing home since I'm not out to my dad - by an
agreement with my mom, -but I no longer have to do the quick change
at the coffee house, I can go home to my own room and change to boy
mode there - for whatever reason, leaving the house as a girl and returning
home as a boy has been kind of a strain all week, so it was really nice
to return still wearing my skirt and wig and heels, even if I did have to still
take every thing off and go back to being a guy -

I had on a  knee length brown skirt, brown sandals with 4" heels and the
purple velvet top, so it was a pretty girly outfit -not as cute as yesterdays
(a couple of the ladies said what I had on yesterday was really cute)
It looks like the lady sitting next to me dropped out -she was taking the bus from
St Paul and I guess an hour plus each way on the bus was too much for her,
but that's kind of frustrating because I liked her.

So two weeks in class as a woman, and i's fine - I could see myself living
this way -I'm going to go ahead and at least see if  I could physically start
on hormones and get the health care to pay for it - but that doesn't mean I've
decided on anything, I'm just seeing if it's even possible, but I think it is,
and I'll just keep going to classes and it should be pretty obvious in a
month or so whether hormones make sense or not -so I'm just leaving
the option open really

No comments:

Post a Comment