Wednesday, October 3, 2012


I might have to go out and buy a lottery ticket -
I just got the call that my prescriptions all straightened
out with the insurance company-I can go pick it up now,
but I have to get ready for a test I'm taking at 6:30 for
a city job, the pressures off a bit because I got a call
about an hour ago about a job prospect I'm really 
excited about -the interview will be Friday morning,
just setting the time now.  Got an email this morning
the band is practicing tomorrow (practices have been
hard to schedule lately) cashed a check so I had money,
so I had a dutch garden pancake breakfast at a local
restaurant (very rare occurance) I sent an email to the 
music director at my church I'm going to try practicing
with the choir (singing in public is a big fear for me, but
I think I can handle it these days) and tomorrow,
October 4th is my puppy dog's birthday, so
all in all - it's a pretty good day and like I said
why not buy a lottery ticket on a day like this.
(it's worth a shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment